Vision & Mission
- People that work in theatre deserve supportive and equitable working environments;
- Theatre practice should encourage creativity, afford risk and accommodate change;
- Theatre makes an essential contribution to the quality of life in Canada;
- The experience of theatre should be accessible to all;
- Theatre companies should be as diverse as the communities they serve.
Who We Are
- We strive to be cognizant of the needs of our members by offering programs and services that benefit them and Canadian theatre;
- We are a proactive and responsive organization making prudent use of our resources;
- We foster opportunities where theatre practitioners can come together;
- We are a leader in the national performing arts community and an advocate for live performance;
- We aspire to be an organization that is representative of the breadth of Canadian theatre;
- We are led by the principles of Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accessibility and strive to incorporate these principles in everything we do.